Thursday, March 11, 2010

what i achieve in life;

i achieved this amazing thing last weekend;



how to stock a fridge absoloutely properly ! which amazingly enough a lot of people find hard to do i.e. everyone at my work. i took all the drinks out & washed down the fridge, clearing all the grease which nobody has done for maybe the whole time we;ve been opened & i must say i was damn proud of my job. i made everyone gather round & look upon it. i;m yet to show my mother how good at life i truly am. i;ve also considered taping this picture to the fridge so people know what a stocked up fridge actually looks lyk but it might come across as kinda mean. i feel lyk my housemate; anally retentive, she;s very good at that, bless her wee little heart.

I WISH I COULD STUDY & NOT BE PROCRASTINATING LYK THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment